"A day at sea visiting kekova island" Kale by gwendar
Kale Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 125 photos
This trip was all at sea,it was just pictures taken from the boat,a general view KALEKOY turkish i think for castle,the picture shows the village and the byzantine fort
this picture was taken a little closer,it shows the village in the centre,the fort to the upper right,and to the centre left some lycian rock tombs.
A closer view of two of the lycian basic rock tombs in the village.
- Pros:very nice charming
- Cons:none to say
- In a nutshell:i would love to see it again in more depth
THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE OF THE CARVED STONEWORK, WHICH IS TO BE FOUND ON THE GROUND ALL AROUND THE THEATRE. more travel advice
gwendar's Related Pages
Kale Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Demre, Myra, Kale, Kekova and the Sunken city"
- "Myra, Kale - Simena - Sunken city of Kekova"
- "The city of Santa Claus"
- "A day at sea visiting kekova island"
- "Turkey - Demre - Kale"
- "Kale / Simena, Kekova (Sunken City), Üçagiz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kale
- Transportation in Kale
- Restaurants in Kale
- Shopping in Kale
- Warnings and Dangers in Kale
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kale
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Kale?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kale
Photos in KaleSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- England Intro, 77 reviews, 550 photos, 24 travelogues
- Thasos Intro, 32 reviews, 206 photos, 10 travelogues
- Rhodes (Island) Intro, 29 reviews, 147 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parga Intro, 7 reviews, 97 photos, 9 travelogues
- Thasos Island Intro, 16 reviews, 83 photos, 2 travelogues
- Wales Intro, 9 reviews, 60 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lancashire Intro, 9 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kalkan Intro, 5 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Crete Island Intro, 5 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Athens Intro, 5 reviews, 49 photos, 3 travelogues