"KarimuN-Tg. Balai" Pulau Karimun Besar by jubistuta79
Pulau Karimun Besar Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 34 photos
Yeah! Karimun ... believed or not, some Indonesian they dont know where is Karimun? OK..this island actually famous with another name ... Tg. Balai. I am not really sure why they have two different name. To get here, you need to take a boat of ferry, either from Spore (harbour Front) or Johor, Malaysia (P.Gudang); but not really sure from this port. Usually, I will take a ferry from Spore, since it's more closer to Karimun, and also I flew down from KL to Spore. Purposed of course for work, and this island only a small island. Main town, its too small but many tourist come here for shopping. The good things is, their price are cheaper than other city in Indonesia, either in batam or Jakarta (sure!).
To Karimun: by ferry from Spore (Harbour Front) and P. Gudang (Malaysia). Ticket from Sproe cost you less than SD 40 (I... more travel advice
Karimun, is life at night .. city never sleep. Many things you can do .. After having a good dinner at seafood... more travel advice
jubistuta79's Related Pages
Pulau Karimun Besar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karimun - Between Sumatra, Singapore & Malaysia"
- "KarimuN-Tg. Balai"
- "A story of a nation with 200 million of population"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Karimun Besar
- Hotels in Pulau Karimun Besar
- Transportation in Pulau Karimun Besar
- Nightlife in Pulau Karimun Besar
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Karimun Besar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Karimun Besar
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pulau Karimun Besar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Karimun Besar
Top 10 Pages
- Milan Intro, 9 reviews, 24 photos
- Baku Intro, 4 reviews, 17 photos
- Pompeii Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Naples Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Rome Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
- Pisa Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Verona Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Aktau Intro, 1 review, 6 photos