"Same Same, But Different." Saxman92's Profile
So here I am on my first extended trip ever since I started my professional life. 6 1/2 weeks through Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. The last time I'd been backpacking for such an extended period was in Peru and Bolivia during my student times. Lots of changes have occurred over the previous months and I need this time off both to relax and to reflect on my projects. This should be both fun and useful.
- the friendly, smiling people
- the food
- beautiful beaches
- the Mekong River
- the fruit
- Luang Prabang
- friendly people easy and pleasant to talk with
- Siem Reap
- the Mekong Delta and its food
- Nha Trang and especially its Louisiane Brewhouse
- Halong Bay
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 0 Reviews
- 103 Photos
- 0 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- created a Cuba Travelogue "Cuba"
- Posted in Travel China Forum "Re: Train or plane from Guilin to..."
updated their Profile Page "Same Same, But Different."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bangkok"
- Commented on one of peitsing's Cambodia travel pages
Top 5 Pages
- Vietnam 40 photos, 5 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 36 photos, 5 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuba 1 travelogue
No friends yet.