"Frutillar" Frutillar by rodrigobrrio
Frutillar Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 44 photos
From Puerto Montt or Puerto Varas, very quick and cheap by bus. I remember a tourist agency charging 12000 pesos to get there while the bus was something like 700. And as the city´s really small there´s no need for a guide or special transportation.
Resembling German architecture it´s sometimes kitsch but the scenery of the lake and the volcano is beautiful.
It´s possible to see it from the lake as it is from Puerto Varas. Some people also go the beach on the lake shore.
rodrigobrrio's Related Pages
Frutillar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lago Llanquihue"
- "In the heart of the Lake District"
- "Frutillar - a city of culture"
- "Lakes, Snow, volcanos, flowers, strudelltorte"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frutillar
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Frutillar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frutillar
- Santiago Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Frutillar Intro, 3 photos