"One of my favorite places along the Garden Route" Stormsrivier by vpas
Stormsrivier Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 23 photos
This is an ideal place to stay.Plenty of options to stay and eat, much to do and much to experience.This village lies in the middle of the forests and in the foothills of the majestic Tsitsitkamma mountain range.
- Pros:Calm and serene village
- Cons:nothing that I can think of
- In a nutshell:I love this place so much!!
Go flying on top of the forest!! We took the canopy tour and enjoyed it thoroughly. We got a 20% off season discount but... more travel advice
vpas' Related Pages
Stormsrivier Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The garden route in the mist and rain."
- "Bird watching and hiking in TSITSIKAMMA"
- "One of my favorite places along the Garden Route"
- "Beautiful Stormsrivier"
- "Stormsrivier, Tsitsikamma National Park"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Stormsrivier
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Stormsrivier?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stormsrivier
- Posted in Travel India Forum "Re: Trip to South India"
- Commented on one of vpas's Stormsrivier tips
- updated a Stormsrivier Travel Page "One of my favorite places along the Garden Route"
- Uploaded a Photo to "One of my favorite places along the Garden Route"
- Wrote a Review Canopy Tours in Stormsrivier Things to Do
Photos in StormsrivierSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hyderabad Intro, 54 reviews, 14 photos
- Katra Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Karnataka Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos
- Kodaikanal Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucknow Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Turkey Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Kruger National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Allahabad Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos