"Prayag --- Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswathi meet here!" Allahabad by vpas
Allahabad Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 274 photos
This is a holy place where the rivers -- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswathi meet.
Once every 12 years the Kumbh Mela occurs where millions of HIndus converge to take a holy dip at the confluence of the Holy rivers.
The Kumbh mela is celebrated every 12 years. In the year 2013, it was a Maha Kumbh mela. It is estimated that about 3... more travel advice
Shopping here is very inexpensive. For just Rs. 10 or 15 you would get chains, garlands, trinkets etc. more travel advice
vpas' Related Pages
Allahabad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kumbh Mela 2013"
- "Allahabad - Home of the sacred Sangam"
- "Prayag --- Ganga, Yamuna and Saraswathi meet here!"
- "Where Rivers meet"
- "Pictures of Allahabad"
- "The land of confluence of three rivers"
- "Sangam, Allahabad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Allahabad
- Hotels in Allahabad
- Transportation in Allahabad
- Restaurants in Allahabad
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Allahabad
- 7 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Allahabad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Allahabad
Photos in AllahabadSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hyderabad Intro, 54 reviews, 14 photos
- Katra Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Karnataka Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos
- Kodaikanal Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucknow Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Turkey Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Kruger National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Allahabad Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos