"Kovai Nagaram" Coimbatore by vpas
Coimbatore Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 9 photos
Coimbatore is located in the western side of Tamilnadu and borders Kerala. Coimbatore enjoys a pleasant climate almost throughout the year. Except for the summer months when it could get quite hot.
Coimbatore has an airport that is connected with most major cities. So it serves as an entry point to reach the near by hills stations of Ooty and Coonoor. Many also use it to reach Palakkad in Kerala.
Coimbatore is called the Manchester of South India due the presence of a large textile Industry. There are about 50,000 industries -- small, medium and large. Poultry, flour mills, engineering and automobile, wind mills, jewellery, software production etc are some of the major industries in Coimbatore.
this is a no frills place that serves authentic local food.the service is fast and the food is good Dosa,appam,idly and... more travel advice
vpas' Related Pages
Coimbatore Travel Guide
- Hotels in Coimbatore
- Transportation in Coimbatore
- Restaurants in Coimbatore
- Shopping in Coimbatore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Coimbatore
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Coimbatore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coimbatore
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hyderabad Intro, 60 reviews, 26 photos
- Katra Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ko Samet Intro, 20 reviews, 31 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Karnataka Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos
- Dubai Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Kodaikanal Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucknow Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Turkey Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos