"Simla must have been beautiful once upon a time!" Top 5 Page for this destination Simla by vpas
Simla Travel Guide: 113 reviews and 239 photos
Simla has borne the brunt of over crowding and pollution.However it is still worth a visit.Do try and stay at place around Shimla like Chile, Mashobra etc. which are not crowded and are indeed beautiful.
AND DON'T MISS SHOPPING AT THE MALL IN SHIMLA!!
Natural hot water springs at the banks of river Sutlej in a place called Tattapaani.This is long drive away from... more travel advice
In the medical shop right opposite to the Club Mahindra property in Mashobra called Whispering pines, they arrange cars... more travel advice
vpas' Related Pages
Simla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Queen of the snowy hills"
- "Shimla - A little piece of England in India"
- "India's brighton"
- "Shimla of the Hills"
- "Simla must have been beautiful once upon a time!"
- "Simla (now known as Shimla)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Simla
- Hotels in Simla
- Transportation in Simla
- Nightlife in Simla
- Restaurants in Simla
- Shopping in Simla
- Warnings and Dangers in Simla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Simla
- 10 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Simla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Simla
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hyderabad Intro, 56 reviews, 19 photos
- Katra Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 16 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Karnataka Intro, 21 reviews, 28 photos
- Dubai Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Kodaikanal Intro, 14 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucknow Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- Turkey Intro, 23 reviews, 9 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Kruger National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos