"Quarteira & Vilamoura" Quarteira by sanluipal
Quarteira Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 67 photos
Quarteira is a small town founded by the sea. It is ideal for those who want holidays in the city, without having to move the car, with the beach right in front of shops and restaurants. It has a pedestrian walk along the beach, very nice to relax. In August is a popular destination, but very crowed.
Vilamoura, belongs to Quarteira, but is more beautiful and arranged. It has a beautiful marina, a casino, several trendy bars, nice shops and golf courses.
These sites belong to the municipality of Loulé, Faro District. Have very close Almancil, with luxury tourist areas like Vale do Lobo or Quinta do Lago. Is connected by regular bus service to Albufeira, Loulé and Faro. It also has several links to Lisbon by bus. Train is only accessible by taxi (10m) and the aircraft landed at Faro.
I recommend a visit, with the choice between two, dependent on cost and what it seeks: Quarteira most economical and convenient, with the beach right there, Vilamoura with more refined and glamorous ...
I working here now... If you need and advice, please ask me...
sanluipal's Related Pages
Quarteira Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quarteira - Well located Algarve beach resort"
- "Quarteira and Vilamoura"
- "Quarteira & Vilamoura"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quarteira
- Hotels in Quarteira
- Transportation in Quarteira
- Nightlife in Quarteira
- Restaurants in Quarteira
- Shopping in Quarteira
- Warnings and Dangers in Quarteira
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quarteira
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Quarteira?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quarteira
Photos in QuarteiraSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Tibet Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Lhasa Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Beijing Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- Dakar Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Damascus Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Jordan Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Morocco Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Portugal Intro, 3 photos
- Galicia Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.