"Competa, The White Village" Cómpeta by chipper99
Cómpeta Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 31 photos
Located in the mountains of Andalucia, approx. 1 hour drive from Malaga on the way to Nerja, Competa is one of the prettiest places I have ever visited. The village is completely white and built into a mountainside; an awesome sight when you approach it from the winding, country roads.
It is not a very busy little town and definitely a typical, laidback, Spanisha area. However, there are quite a few little gift shops selling local produce and some brilliant restaurants. Good for a holiday, )I stayed there for 2 weeks) or for a day trip from the local beach resorts. I would highly recommend visiting in mid August when they have the wine festival late into the night with plenty of flamenco music and dancing and of course vino!
chipper99's Related Pages
Cómpeta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Competa - A little white village"
- "Competa is my home abroad!"
- "Competa, The White Village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cómpeta
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cómpeta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cómpeta
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Basel Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Cologne Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Nashville Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Saint-Louis Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Santander Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Campello Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- La Bégude-de-Mazenc Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Belfast 2 reviews
No friends yet.