"CHIPPER'S TRAVELS" chipper99's Profile
We have loads of favouite places to visit most of which we would go back to tomorrow. I can only think of a couple of places that we didnt enjoy and couldnt recommend, but Im polite and wont name them. Apart from Palm Court Hotel in Qwara, Malta. BEWARE!!
Fav places and why;
BASEL- Friendly, first class transport system, great beer, lots to do and see. You can visit 3 countries in a few hours.
TORRE NOVA- Quiet, but 5 minutes from lively centre, lovely restaurants, great bars, brilliant beaches, Florida Cafe/bar.
DIEULEFIT- Rural France at its best. A world away from dreary England.
SANTANDER- Friendliest people on earth. Great bars and great prices.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 34 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 20 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on YVRDave's profile page
- Posted in Travel Memphis Forum "Taxi to Graceland"
- Wrote a Review 3 Night Break in December in Bolton Hotels
- updated a Nashville Travel Page "Nashville Country..............................."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Krakow - beautiful city"
updated their Profile Page "CHIPPER'S TRAVELS"
PhotosSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Krakow Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Basel Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Nashville Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cologne Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Saint-Louis Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Santander Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Campello Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- La Bégude-de-Mazenc Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Belfast 2 reviews
No friends yet.