"Nice city, great beer...what more can I ask?" Prague by Miguelzgz
Prague Travel Guide: 11,870 reviews and 25,052 photos
We finally made it to Prague. It is a great city break trip. Just 3 hours flying from Madrid.
We enjoyed a lot the old town. The buildings, churches...the atmosphere. There was enough tourists to keep the city "alive", but not crowed.
The tram and the underground works o.k, and they take you to the interesting areas in "no time". It is plenty of bars and restaurants and they serve fantastic beer!
Well, there was a huge crowd every hour to watch the "spectacle". One day, we spent 14 minutes waiting for the o´clock time. We felt a bit frustated when "everything" finished and the people started claping.
I guess that centuries ago, people were amazed with it..but...well, anyway, when you are in Prague YOU MUST watch it...so we did it. NO complain at all.
The tower, and the square are amazing.
Miguelzgz's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 29 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Uganda Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Pau Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Belgium Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Prague Intro, 2 photos
- Germany Intro, 1 photo