"Nice middle-age village." Pau by Miguelzgz
Pau Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 710 photos
First sunday of the month, visiting the castle is free. We were lucky and entered for free. The lady who worked as guide was great, sadly she only spoke french.
Miguelzgz's Related Pages
Pau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pyrénées, Henri IV, the city: all this is Pau!"
- "Capital de Béarn"
- "A Quiet City Now A University Town"
- "Pau ~ as in 'Go'"
- "Lakes on a day hike near the Pic du Midi d’Ossau"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pau
- Hotels in Pau
- Transportation in Pau
- Nightlife in Pau
- Restaurants in Pau
- Shopping in Pau
- Warnings and Dangers in Pau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pau
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Pau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pau
- Posted in Travel Majorca Island Forum "Re: days would i require to see..."
- Commented on one of Miguelzgz's Pau travel pages
- Wrote a Review Great situation to visit the... in Pau Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great situation to visit the city. Nice staff!"
- created a Pau Travel Page "Nice middle-age village."
Top 10 Pages
- Greece Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Sydney Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Uganda Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Pau Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Belgium Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Prague Intro, 2 photos
- Germany Intro, 1 photo