"My second hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang by Museeuw
Luoyang Travel Guide: 159 reviews and 529 photos
This is the hometown of my wife, so I kinda see it as my second hometown. Luoyang was the capital of the empire in 13 different dynasties, and now is famous for the Longmen caves, the White Horse Temple and the Peony Flower Festival.
I came to this park during the Spring Festival, when the parc is filled with puppets and lights that all refer to the... more travel advice
Dio Coffee is not really special actually. When we were there (a Sunday morning) the place was almost empty, and the... more travel advice
Museeuw's Related Pages
Luoyang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My second hometown"
- "Living in Luoyang..."
- "Luoyang- Home of the Longmen Caves"
- "The best of China so far"
- "City of Peonies"
- "Luoyang: off the international tourist beaten path"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luoyang
- Hotels in Luoyang
- Transportation in Luoyang
- Nightlife in Luoyang
- Restaurants in Luoyang
- Shopping in Luoyang
- Warnings and Dangers in Luoyang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luoyang
- 22 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Luoyang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luoyang
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos
- Budapest Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Lichtervelde Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Veere Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Songpan Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Nieuwpoort-Bad Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos