"My second hometown" Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang by Museeuw

Luoyang Travel Guide: 157 reviews and 520 photos

This is the hometown of my wife, so I kinda see it as my second hometown. Luoyang was the capital of the empire in 13 different dynasties, and now is famous for the Longmen caves, the White Horse Temple and the Peony Flower Festival.

• Last visit to Luoyang: Mar 2007
  • Intro Updated Dec 9, 2007

• Pixiekatten's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2008 at 6:21 AM

Enjoyed reading your tips and cannot wait to my visit here in June. :)) Thanks for sharing!!

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2007 at 3:31 PM

Excellent page. Really enjoyed reading.

• jasmine_ding's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2007 at 8:31 PM

Yes,the Army is too popular. I don't know if I can offer any more helpful information to others.

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2007 at 2:05 PM

I started to visit China only this year and I realise more and more it's so hard to visit anything worth there, it's huge.

• Helenbb's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2007 at 5:07 AM

ask me !!! i know all the ice cream in shanghai . hahaha

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Nov 1, 2007 at 11:02 PM

Nan Hu musical fountain is spectular. In Singapore we have Song of the Sea musical fountain on Sentosa Island.

• melosh's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2007 at 4:25 AM

You may enjoy the peonies, but for me the best part of the festival was enjoyment of the people relaxing in a less hectic situation than found at many tourist events in China.

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2007 at 11:30 AM

Look, look!,The Peony festival sounds like my kind of thing!like your huger and more massive dancing fountain too!have you been up to harbins ice carving festival, well worth it too!not surprised of the train stn though!

• MikeySoft's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2007 at 6:54 AM

Happy big 30 birthday! :)

• calcaf38's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2007 at 3:16 PM

Thank you for visiting my Harbin page. With the Chinese language CDs I use, I learned to say: "I've heard that the peonies in Luoyang are very beautiful." Ting Shuo Luo Yangde Mudan Hen Mei. Great page !!

Museeuw

“Be kind, be welcome!”

Badges & Stats in Luoyang

Have you been to Luoyang?

Latest Activity in Luoyang