"Looking forward to go again" Xi'an by Museeuw

Xi'an Travel Guide: 1,092 reviews and 2,981 photos

The first time we came to Xi'an we visited the big attractions outside of the city, and the second time we stayed in the city centre. Both times were really nice, so we'll definitely come back.

My first VT-meet

I also had my first VT-meet here, with local Jasmine Ding, and we had a nice evening with her. Thanks again, Jasmine, and see you next time.

• Last visit to Xi'an: Mar 2007
  • Intro Updated Apr 6, 2007

• Jan 17, 2014 at 9:09 AM

When you "took your bath" at the hot springs, is it like in Japan where you are naked for all to see or how is it?

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Enjoyed your page, the Terra Cotta warriors must have been magnificent. We saw 4 warriors on a 1 day tour from Hong Kong on display near Canton in 2005.

• Helenbb's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2008 at 7:48 AM

haha. xian sheng sounds very elegant..i think dr. mei is grown up in north china so she like dumplings .. . nian gao is also called chinese new year cake or chinese sticky cake. i had lot. . haha. do your want another competition ?

• Stina274's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2007 at 1:01 PM

Lovely Xi'an pages>>>>Stina//Stockholm

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Nov 20, 2007 at 5:34 PM

enjoyed your tips on Xian thanx, havent got there myself yet but did meet some terracotta at World expo in Brisbane.hey did you know they are here in London until Jan-theyve been brought over to visit-every one of them!so r you 2 coming to see them here?!

• vesna04's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2007 at 9:22 AM

Lovely page! Regards.

• Confucius's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2007 at 8:11 AM

Hua Qing Springs to me just seems like one of those tourist traps where you wish you were someplace else, like Famen Temple. The farmer who discovered the terra cotta warriors really does not like having his photo taken, but he will sign the museum book.

• MikeySoft's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2007 at 7:13 AM

I need to allocate more time to update my site. Maybe start with Hangzhao.

• jasmine_ding's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2007 at 12:17 AM

It's ok. Acturally I stayed here for just a minute. I made another vt meeting yesterday, Friday. It 's nice

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2007 at 4:33 AM

I can't wait to see the TC wariors. Nice page.

Museeuw