"Itsy pitsy teenie weenie... beautiful little town!" Top 5 Page for this destination Veere by Museeuw
Veere Travel Guide: 87 reviews and 205 photos
Veere is such a nice town/village. It's only about 5 streets big, but oh so nice. You really get a special feeling when you arrive here. It's the perfect place to relax for a day or two, or to have a romantic weekend. Or to have both in one.
The restaurant of the hotel where we stayed has an ideal location next to the lake, and the room itself is beautiful.... more travel advice
When you are in Veere, a boat trip in the lake cannot be skipped. There are two routes (East and West). We only did the... more travel advice
Museeuw's Related Pages
Veere Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Another daytrip to the Netherlands"
- "Veere just before the tourist season"
- "Itsy pitsy teenie weenie... beautiful little town!"
- "Zeeland, where water en earth are in constant war"
- "Veere, a lovely village!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Veere
- Hotels in Veere
- Transportation in Veere
- Nightlife in Veere
- Restaurants in Veere
- Shopping in Veere
- Warnings and Dangers in Veere
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Veere
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Veere?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Veere
Photos in VeereSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos
- Budapest Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Lichtervelde Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Veere Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Songpan Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Nieuwpoort-Bad Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Veere hotel reviews
- Auberge De Campveerse Toren
- 1 Review & Opinion