"The city that has everything!" Budapest by Museeuw
Budapest Travel Guide: 7,710 reviews and 17,863 photos
We were in Budapest for a week in the late Summer of 2007. Waaw, we both loved the city from the very first moment. It has so much to offer, in so many different aspects. There's a lot we still wanted to see, but we lacked time. What we liked the most is the overall feeling of this city: European grandeur in all its aspects! It has culture and history, it's clean, it's very much alive, it has a nice view around every corner, it's not touristically exploited, it has its own eating and drinking culture, and of course its bathing culture.
We mostly did our distances on foot when we were in Budapest, but even if you don't really need it, try to take metro... more travel advice
Actually this tip could also be placed under 'Things to do', because it's really nice to just walk around here, but as... more travel advice
Museeuw's Related Pages
Budapest Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Budapest - My dear hometown! :)"
- "Budapest, the "Phoenix bird", my lovely home city"
- "A fantastic town along the Danube River"
- "A New Year, A New City"
- "SUCH A GORGEOUS CITY"
- "I could get used to this!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Budapest
- Hotels in Budapest
- Transportation in Budapest
- Nightlife in Budapest
- Restaurants in Budapest
- Shopping in Budapest
- Warnings and Dangers in Budapest
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Budapest
- 22 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Budapest
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos
- Budapest Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Lichtervelde Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Veere Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Songpan Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Nieuwpoort-Bad Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos