"1 night" Spa by Museeuw
Spa Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 92 photos
We were here only for 1 night, and we didn't have time to do a lot, because during the day I had to go to see (for my job) the Belgian national football team that was preparing for an international game. We only spend about 1,5 hour in the Thermae, but had a really good meal in our hotel.
But we will definitely go back!!
This was the restaurant of the hotel we stayed in (see hotel tips). It was excellent. The atmosphere was great, the wine... more travel advice
Museeuw's Related Pages
Spa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spa, in search for the source"
- "Spa, the original place where mineral water wells"
- "1 night"
- "The mother of all spas"
- "Taking the Waters"
- "Spa, water paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spa
- Hotels in Spa
- Transportation in Spa
- Restaurants in Spa
- Warnings and Dangers in Spa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spa
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Spa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spa
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos
- Budapest Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Lichtervelde Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Veere Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Songpan Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Nieuwpoort-Bad Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos