"The mustard city" Torhout by Museeuw
Torhout Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Although I grew up only 6 kilometers from this town I almost never came here. Except when I was in highschool. Then I came here once a year because then you still had the famous music festival in a twin organisation with Werchter.
Torhout is worth to pass by for its castles (Wynendaele & d'Aertrycke), and of course for its mustard. Wostyn mustard is the best in the world.
- Pros:Castles and mustard.
- Cons:Not a lot more than castles and mustard.
Museeuw's Related Pages
Torhout Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Torhout
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Torhout?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torhout
Photos in TorhoutSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos
- Budapest Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Lichtervelde Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Veere Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Songpan Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Nieuwpoort-Bad Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos