"On the way to Munigou" Top 5 Page for this destination Songpan by Museeuw
Songpan Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 157 photos
We just passed by Songpan on our way from Jiuzhaigou to Munigou. Actually, now that I think about it, we probably should have stopped longer (we only had a 10 minute 'sanitary stop').
A couple of weeks after we came back I found out you can do horse treks in this area. That's definitely something we will do the next time.
The entrance of Munigou valley is about an hour driving from Songpan.
If you have the chance, take some time to have a look at the local villages on the way to Munigou. It's like stepping... more travel advice
The layered Zhaga waterfall is quite impressive to see. Especially because it's suddenly there as you come out of the... more travel advice
Museeuw's Related Pages
Songpan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Princess Wencheng and King Songtsän Gampo"
- "On the way to Munigou"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Songpan
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Songpan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Songpan
- Commented on one of MikeySoft's Songpan travel pages
- Posted in Travel Belgium Forum "Re: Brussels - Ghent - Bruges -..."
- Wrote a Review Villages on the road to Munigou in Songpan Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Villages on the road to Munigou"
- updated a Songpan Travel Page "On the way to Munigou"
Photos in SongpanSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos
- Budapest Intro, 22 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luoyang Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Xi'an Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Chengdu Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Lichtervelde Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Veere Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Songpan Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos
- Nieuwpoort-Bad Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos