"Ni hao!!" Museeuw's Profile

Me...

Hi, my name is Brecht, and I'm planning to win Euromillions so I can travel the whole year through. Up to now, the right numbers didn't come to me yet, so I'm a man with a job. That job is being a sports journalist for the Belgian national press agency (Belga), and up until recently for a cycling magazine (CycloSprint). My first goal (after winning Euromillions) is to be sent to the Beijing Olympics in 2008.

... and my wife.

This is my Meitje. I love her dearly; she's the sweetest person one can ever imagine. She's Chinese (from Luoyang) and we're planning to move to Shanghai in a couple of years.

My pages

In my travel page I will try to give as many tips as possible. I will probably not talk a lot about the big attractions (because a lot of other people did that already and I am lazy), but I will try to give good advice about restaurants, bars, and other attractions that are less covered on VT. Especially restaurants will probably be my main focus, because you can only truly enjoy your trip with a happy stomach. :-)

Next trips!!

Going to Marrakesh (Morocco) next month, with wife & kids!!! First time to the African continent!

• Intro Updated Jan 3, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!