Roskilde Transportation Tips by OH_DK Top 5 Page for this destination
Roskilde Transportation: 16 reviews and 16 photos
Roskilde is not a big town, and you can walk to most sights from the station within 30 minuttes. From the station to the Cathedral will take about 15 minuttes, and if you continue to the harbour it takes you 15 minuttes more.
See the beautiful surroundings of Roskilde from a bike.
Suggestions for trips:
- go to the harbour and Sct Jørgensbjerg (2 km north from center)
- go to "Boserup skov" the forest of Boserup (5 km north-west from center)
- go to Lejre Experimental Centre (16 km south-west from center)
- go to "Hedeland" http://www.hedeland.dk/ (10 km south east from center)
Rent a bike at "Jupiter", Gullandsstræde 3
It's very easy to get to Roskilde from Copenhagen. There's usually 2-4 trains every hour to Roskilde and it takes 20 - 30 minuttes to get there. You can bye a normal ticket or if you have zone cards you need 7 zones to Roskilde (stamp a yellow card once and a blue card twice = 7 zones)
More Reviews (11)
OH_DK's Related Pages
Roskilde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "much more than the rock festival"
- "Roskilde Cathedral – Where the Danish Kings rest"
- "My hometown Roskilde"
- "I'll be back"
- "Roskilde - More than a cathedral"
- "Roskilde, City of Springs"
- "Lovely Roskilde of the fjords"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Roskilde
- Hotels in Roskilde
- Transportation in Roskilde
- Nightlife in Roskilde
- Restaurants in Roskilde
- Shopping in Roskilde
- Warnings and Dangers in Roskilde
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Roskilde
- 14 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Roskilde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roskilde
- updated a Roskilde Travel Page "My hometown Roskilde"
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Can't sleep hot, hot, hot!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "My hometown Roskilde"
- Uploaded a Video to Roskilde
- Commented on one of la_beba's Roskilde travel pages
- Wrote a Review See the viking burial site at Gl. Lejre in Roskilde Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 1 review, 59 photos, 8 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 54 photos, 7 travelogues
- Christiansø Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Benguet Intro, 52 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roskilde Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sagada Intro, 5 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 2 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bled Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Darwin Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues