Roskilde Off The Beaten Path Tips by OH_DK Top 5 Page for this destination
Roskilde Off The Beaten Path: 8 reviews and 16 photos
Map of Boserup skov (forest)
On a nice sunny day I recommend to have a picnic in Boserup skov (forest) - it's just 2 km. in direction north-west.
Catch bus 607 (direction Boserup) from the train station of Roskilde or rent a bike in Roskilde and go towards Sct. Jørgensbjerg and Sct. Hans Hospital. It's a beautiful forest with a lot of beach trees, wild flowers and very nice views to the fjord of Roskilde.
More Reviews (13)
OH_DK's Related Pages
Roskilde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "much more than the rock festival"
- "Roskilde Cathedral – Where the Danish Kings rest"
- "My hometown Roskilde"
- "I'll be back"
- "Roskilde - More than a cathedral"
- "Roskilde, City of Springs"
- "Lovely Roskilde of the fjords"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Roskilde
- Hotels in Roskilde
- Transportation in Roskilde
- Nightlife in Roskilde
- Restaurants in Roskilde
- Shopping in Roskilde
- Warnings and Dangers in Roskilde
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sandakan Hotels
- Aqaba Hotels
- Mackinac Island Hotels
- Bukit Panjang New Town Hotels
- Hawaii (Big Island) Off The Beaten Path
- Alabama Off The Beaten Path
- Colorado Off The Beaten Path
- Kansas City Off The Beaten Path
- Shockoe Bottom
- Edinburgh Off The Beaten Path
- Stock Island
- Valencia Off The Beaten Path
- Minneapolis Off The Beaten Path
- Savannah Off The Beaten Path
- Wisconsin Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Rome
Badges & Stats in Roskilde
- 14 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Roskilde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Roskilde
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 1 review, 59 photos, 8 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 54 photos, 7 travelogues
- Christiansø Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Benguet Intro, 52 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roskilde Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sagada Intro, 5 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 2 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bled Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Darwin Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues