"My first trip to Australia" Darwin by OH_DK
Darwin Travel Guide: 695 reviews and 2,097 photos
I visited Australia for the first time as a Virtual Attendee.
Ann invited me to this Darwin Survivor VT meet, and I really experienced a lot. Have a look at my travelouges.
Here I'm with Ann at the Sailing Club.
Thanks for a very exciting trip to Australia Ann!
Ann told me:
As you may already know I looked after you and Tripack (Patrick), but unfortunately you didn't adhere the warning signs.....story to come :o)
- Pros:Very exciting nature and animals
- Cons:dangerous mine shafts!
- In a nutshell:Perfect place for excitement
These Australian women are really good at pole dancing ;)) more travel advice
I had a lot of fun checking all the muddy Australian washouts we crossed along the way more travel advice
OH_DK's Related Pages
Darwin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Darwin (where i live and now my home) 1997 -"
- "DARWIN AND DISTRICT"
- "Northwest Darwin"
- "Capital City Of Australia's Northern Territory"
- "Darwin & Surrounds - Land of Many Contrasts"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Darwin
- Hotels in Darwin
- Transportation in Darwin
- Nightlife in Darwin
- Restaurants in Darwin
- Shopping in Darwin
- Warnings and Dangers in Darwin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darwin
- 4 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Darwin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darwin
Photos in DarwinSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Copenhagen Intro, 14 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 1 review, 59 photos, 8 travelogues
- Heidelberg Intro, 54 photos, 7 travelogues
- Christiansø Intro, 14 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Province of Benguet Intro, 52 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roskilde Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sagada Intro, 5 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 2 reviews, 34 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bled Intro, 11 reviews, 23 photos
- Darwin Intro, 4 reviews, 25 photos, 3 travelogues