"Go for the Beaches" California by ALSantos
California Travel Guide: 47,290 reviews and 114,567 photos
I think I must have gone to at least 6 or 7 beaches and every single one of them was different. Some are just ocean and sand for miles, while the others are surrounded by cliffs and palm trees.
I am a huge animal lover and it has always been a dream of mine to go to the San Diego Zoo. While the animals were diverse and the landscapes were beautiful i was a bit dissapointed in the zoo for its' many repeat animal exhibits. Plan on spending at least 6 hours here if you want to see the whole zoo.
Mariasol is the located on the Santa Monica pier, it is the last place on the pier so you are looking at the water from... more travel advice
I've heard the San Diego Zoo was big but i guess i did'nt realize how big. I spent 6 hours here and didn't even see the... more travel advice
ALSantos' Related Pages
California Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CALIFORNIA ~ It's not about the glam, but nature!"
- "California - What More Do I Need To Say?"
- "Always on My Mind....California"
- "Our awesome trip to California summer of 2004"
- "The Regions of California"
- "GOLDEN STATE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in California
- Hotels in California
- Transportation in California
- Nightlife in California
- Restaurants in California
- Shopping in California
- Warnings and Dangers in California
- See All...
Badges & Stats in California
- 5 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to California?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in California
- California Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Old Orchard Beach Intro, 4 reviews, 16 photos
- Orlando Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lincoln Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos