Mexico City Nightlife Tips by Ronald_T
Mexico City Nightlife: 116 reviews and 87 photos
Other Contact: Elsa (Marylin) and me in one of
Not to be confused with the Red Light District in Amsterdam (the Netherlands), the Zona Rosa (pink zone) is the most popular place to be. Lot’s of bars, nightclubs and restaurants make this place unique. During more than twenty years, the so-called Zona Rosa has been an excellent area to stay and go shopping. It is conveniently located near the Historical Centre and crossed by Reforma Avenue, which is the main commercial and financial axis of the city. The Pink Zone continues to undergo changes: new boutiques, bars and discotheques have expanded the choices available to those patrons who populate the area in search of entertainment or survival. Thus, beggars, discotheque hawkers, yuppies, foreign tourists, nocturnal rodents, revellers, druggies, ladies out shopping and business men blend together at any time of the day or night with the muted colours of the cobble stones, walls and buildings in their quest for the much desired Vie en Rose.
More Reviews (45)
- See All Auto bus...
- See All At the Plaza de la...
- See All Visit the Santo Domingo Plaza,...
Ronald_T's Related Pages
Mexico City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The biggest city in the world..."
- "Heighten your senses in Mexico City"
- "Huge Metropolis"
- "Mexico City"
- "Mexico City"
- "My beautiful Mexico City"
- "Mexico City, the Megalopolis."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mexico City
- Hotels in Mexico City
- Transportation in Mexico City
- Nightlife in Mexico City
- Restaurants in Mexico City
- Shopping in Mexico City
- Warnings and Dangers in Mexico City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mexico City
- 47 Reviews
- 310 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 67 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Mexico City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mexico City
- updated a Mexico City Travel Page "The capital city of Mexico..."
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Re: Places in the near area"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The capital city of Mexico..."
- Wrote a Review Auto bus... about By Bus in Mexico City Transportation
- Commented on one of yeah_baby's Mexico City travel pages
Photos in Mexico CitySee All Photos (310)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico City Intro, 47 reviews, 310 photos, 16 travelogues
- Canberra Intro, 34 reviews, 161 photos, 7 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 56 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 36 reviews, 155 photos, 9 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 38 reviews, 146 photos, 7 travelogues
- Guanajuato Intro, 20 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Huatulco Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Potosí Intro, 21 reviews, 133 photos, 13 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 36 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- Turnhout Intro, 69 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (125)
- Teotihuacan- 58 Reviews, 93 Photos
- Bosque de Chapultepec- 47 Reviews, 84 Photos
- Zocalo- 72 Reviews, 107 Photos
- Xochimilco- 33 Reviews, 48 Photos
- Museo de Antropologia- 31 Reviews, 70 Photos
- La Zona Rosa- 11 Reviews, 10 Photos
- Basilica de Guadaluape- 26 Reviews, 53 Photos
- Coyoacan- 19 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Casa de los Azulejos - House of Tiles- 10 Reviews, 21 Photos
- Bellas Artes- 33 Reviews, 61 Photos
See All Mexico City Things to Do