"Swimming, eating and drinking at Huatulco..." Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Huatulco by Ronald_T
Santa Cruz Huatulco Travel Guide: 110 reviews and 213 photos
The Huatulco Bays are located along the coast of Oaxaca, at the end of the Southern Sierra Madre Mountains, stretching over 35 kilometres along the Mexican Pacific Ocean’s seashore, between the Coyula and Copalita River mouths.
Because of its geographic location, the Huatulco Bay’s topography is formed by mountains, valleys and slopes and is quite rough and uneven. The land formations are irrigated by the Coyula, San Augustín and Copalita Rivers, giving a very special tough to the magnificent landscape where the nine beautiful bays are located.
Huatulco has two towns. The main city, Santa Maria Huatulco, is situated 307 metres above sea level, 31 kilometres from Santa Cruz Huatulco.
Santa Cruz Huatulco is the most important municipality because of its tourism located at the town named “La Crucecita”.
One of the many advantages of the Huatulco Bays is the climate: warm, semi humid, with a year-round average temperature of 28° C. Winters temperature is never below 14° C. Spring’s and summer’s maximum temperatures increase to 38° C…
Taking a water taxi is also very popular in Huatulco. You are been able to take a small boat from or too the beach you... more travel advice
Inside the church you will find lots of beautiful wall and ceiling paintings… more travel advice
- See All Market Hall…
- See All Folkloric dancing…
- See All Tour to the waterfalls…
Ronald_T's Related Pages
Santa Cruz Huatulco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Swimming, eating and drinking at Huatulco..."
- "Bahias de Huatulco, Oaxaca, Mexico"
- "Best place so far......"
- "Huatulco - Sea, Shrimp, and Siestas"
- "Huatulco, Mexico"
- "Huatulco, February 2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Hotels in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Transportation in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Nightlife in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Restaurants in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Shopping in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- Warnings and Dangers in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santa Cruz Huatulco
- 89 Reviews
- 90 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Santa Cruz Huatulco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santa Cruz Huatulco
Photos in Santa Cruz HuatulcoSee All Photos (90)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico City Intro, 47 reviews, 310 photos, 16 travelogues
- Canberra Intro, 34 reviews, 161 photos, 7 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 56 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 36 reviews, 155 photos, 9 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 38 reviews, 146 photos, 7 travelogues
- Guanajuato Intro, 20 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Huatulco Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Potosí Intro, 21 reviews, 133 photos, 13 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 36 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- Turnhout Intro, 69 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue