"The park of Xcaret is to speak about paradise..." Top 5 Page for this destination Xcaret by Ronald_T
Xcaret Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 138 photos
We visited Xcaret on our vacation in Cancun, and it was the nicest trip we made there. If we ever go back to Cancun, we will visit Xcaret again.
The park of Xcaret is to speak about paradise. It is a place where natural beauty and tradition are carefully blended. Xcaret is a life experience, which must be discovered slowly, bit by bit, without haste. It is almost impossible to visit the park in one day and see it all. This beautiful park is built on the site of the ancient Mayan port of Polé, spectacularly framed by the turquoise Caribbean and emerald green exuberance of the surrounding jungle. Xcaret is created to encourage the harmonious mingling of the visitors with Mother Earth and the cultural legacy of the Mayan world. It stimulates an appreciation of the environment trough a live hands-on experience, helping to restore some measure of value and sense to the real world in which we live…
Finally, accompanied by the frantic beating of pre-Hispanic drums we arrived in the open-air theatre and into a... more travel advice
After the Mayan Village the whole show is running smoothly over in the Pre-Hispanic drums… more travel advice
Ronald_T's Related Pages
Xcaret Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Riviera Maya Travel - Xcaret Park"
- "Xcaret a tropical paradise"
- "Wonderful Park"
- "The park of Xcaret is to speak about paradise..."
- "Xcaret Eco-Archaeological Park..."
- "Riviera Maya, Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xcaret
- Hotels in Xcaret
- Transportation in Xcaret
- Nightlife in Xcaret
- Restaurants in Xcaret
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xcaret
- 33 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Xcaret?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xcaret
Photos in XcaretSee All Photos (54)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico City Intro, 47 reviews, 310 photos, 16 travelogues
- Canberra Intro, 34 reviews, 161 photos, 7 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 56 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 36 reviews, 155 photos, 9 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 38 reviews, 146 photos, 7 travelogues
- Guanajuato Intro, 20 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Huatulco Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Potosí Intro, 21 reviews, 133 photos, 13 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 36 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- Turnhout Intro, 69 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue