Turnhout Hotel Tips by Ronald_T
Turnhout Hotels: 64 reviews and 5 photos
Hotel-restaurant Ter Driezen...
I have never seen the rooms here, but as far I notice, on their website they look beautiful...
Address: Herentalsstraat 18 (50 metres from the market)
Comparison: about average
Other Contact: Fax: + 32 (0) 14 - 42 - 03 - 10
Phone: + 32 (0) 14 - 41 - 87 - 57
This historic building was once a part of the Castle of Dukes from Brabant. On this way, all rooms having a beautiful sight over the Castle and all named after the historic names of that time.
Capacity: Four rooms.
Room 1: Trisoer is old Flemish for treasury.
Room 2: Waerdribbe is old Flemish for dressing room.
Room 3: Sichvoirdi is old Flemish for veranda.
Room 4: Bay, old Flemish for red was the favourite room from the Duchess of Brabant.
There are three rooms with two separated beds and one room with four beds.
Standard, the rooms are inclusive with alarm clock, washbasin with cold and hot water, towel, soap, writing table with chairs and of course a wardrobe and coat hangers. Central on the floor there is an immaculately sanitary with lockable shower and dressing room. No television or phone is available on the rooms.
Breakfast will served between 7.00 and 10.30 am on the veranda in the shade of the beautiful Castle. On the other hand, what you thought about breakfast on the outdoor terrace near the Castle moat by fine weather?
Address: Warandestraat 36
Comparison: less expensive than average
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: + 32 / 014 -72 48 65
Theme: Bed and Breakfast
This hotel has 84 modern rooms, with private bathroom, television with pay-TV system and phone. This hotel was built in 1994...
Address: Korte Vianenstraat 2
Comparison: more expensive than average
Other Contact: Fax: + 32 (0) 14 88 96 99
Phone: + 32 (0) 14 88 96 00
More Reviews (66)
- See All Theobaldus kapel...
- See All City Park...
- See All Combined: Nose around and drink a...
- See All Archery...
Ronald_T's Related Pages
Turnhout Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Music at the Fri-days.."
- "Turnhout - capital of the Kempen Area"
- "Capitol of the Kempen and ... playing cards"
- "TURNHOUT THE KEMPEN CAPITOL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Turnhout
- Hotels in Turnhout
- Transportation in Turnhout
- Nightlife in Turnhout
- Restaurants in Turnhout
- Shopping in Turnhout
- See All...
Explore the World
- Radisson SAS Conference & Airport Hotel
- Euroagentur Hotel Manes
- Airport Inn & Suites
- Paradise Found Island Retreat
- Hotel Horizon Sharm Resort
- Sonesta Cairo Hotel And Casino
- Hideaway Island Hotel
- Hotel Abadi Asri
- Amrath Hotel Belvoir
- Majestic Hotel
- Hotel Le Concorde
- Best Western Bluffview Inn And Suites
- Mercure Hotel Europe Basel
Badges & Stats in Turnhout
- 69 Reviews
- 78 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Turnhout?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Turnhout
Read real reviews about Turnhout Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico City Intro, 47 reviews, 310 photos, 16 travelogues
- Canberra Intro, 34 reviews, 161 photos, 7 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 56 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 36 reviews, 155 photos, 9 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 38 reviews, 146 photos, 7 travelogues
- Guanajuato Intro, 20 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Huatulco Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Potosí Intro, 21 reviews, 133 photos, 13 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 36 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- Turnhout Intro, 69 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue