"All I am saying... Is give peace a chance..." Ronald_T's Profile
Hi my friends and future friends. I was born in Turnhout, Belgium. I moved out of Turnhout for a couple of years to Brussels and later to Antwerp. I started to travel very young, most of the time to Spain. In that time, I travelled with my parents of course. I never was a photographer. That is one of the reason I can not show pictures from those travels. A second reason is that my father only took slides and later he changed to supper 8 movies. A few years ago, he transformed these movies to video. In the end everything went to the trashcan. I started to photograph my travels after I went the first time to Australia and became member from VT.
On 30 July 2002 I married in Belgium for the law with Elsa Martha a Mexican beauty. Since September 2002 I live in Mexico, in the city named San Luis Potosi. We both like to travel and doing that as much we can. I hope you will enjoy my travel pages...
Because I left VT for about a year for some personal reasons, I did not had the chance to answer all my friends mails, but I let you know you all are still in my mind. I thank everyone who sends me congratulations for my wedding as well birthday greetings. Of course also thanks to everyone for their personal letters. When I get more time I will write you all again. Now I am still very busy in my new hometown, and updating my pages. My friends were one of the reasons to start with VT again!
Almost all of my pages are a real mess now (the change from the old VT to the new one) and hope to update them a.s.a.p. You can recognize these pages on a "UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION" title. I will ad a personal album with pictures from our wedding. This is a request from some VT-members. There almost all pages are written in English, my wife, Elsa Martha (Marylin on VT) will start the same pages (from our shared travels) in Spanish. This can be very soon...
San Jose del Cabo
If I finished this, I will be happy already. I hope this list will be reduced soon. After that, a lot of other old pages will be transformed...
25 September 2004 > San Miguel de Allende. Traditional Running of the Bulls. (SanMiguelada)
Due the work and trouble involved in the business of moving to Mexico, I was not able to send postcards anymore. Now I am more settled, I can start writing and send postcards again. If you want to receive postcards, please send me an e-mail with your name and address and a card will follow soon.
Also I like to receive postcards as I collect them. So, if you want to send me a postcard, use the address that is written here:
San Luis Potosi, S.L.P.
I thank you in advance.
Check them out in my personal album...
Personal Pages (2)
Written Jul 25, 2003
My marriage in Belgium and Mexico...
Written Sep 9, 2004
My last 8 postcards of VT-members...
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 923 Reviews
- 2,692 Photos
- 9 Countries
- 28 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- Uploaded a Photo to "Walking in de shade of the castle..."
- Ronald_T and 5er are now friends.
- updated a The Hague Travel Page "The Hague, the Royal City..."
updated their Profile Page "All I am saying... Is give peace a chance..."
- Wrote a Review Dutch fries... in Madurodam Restaurants
- Commented on one of Royal63's San Miguel de Allende travel pages
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "Re: Re: Places in the near area"
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico City Intro, 47 reviews, 310 photos, 16 travelogues
- Canberra Intro, 34 reviews, 161 photos, 7 travelogues
- Melbourne Intro, 56 reviews, 138 photos, 5 travelogues
- Sydney Intro, 36 reviews, 155 photos, 9 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 38 reviews, 146 photos, 7 travelogues
- Guanajuato Intro, 20 reviews, 163 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santa Cruz Huatulco Intro, 89 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Potosí Intro, 21 reviews, 133 photos, 13 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 36 reviews, 111 photos, 8 travelogues
- Turnhout Intro, 69 reviews, 77 photos, 1 travelogue