"ANTALYA" Top 5 Page for this destination Antalya Ili by king_tedy

Antalya Ili Travel Guide: 2,119 reviews and 5,855 photos

Sea - Sun - Sand

If you want to see naturel beautiness and hot sun you are on right place :) You can swimm all seasons here. you can find activites for your everyone day. But i advice first rafting.you will have fun so much, trust me.on the other hand, you can see some waterfalls, castles,bananas gardens...
it has a fomaus beach, name is Kleopatra . You can't keep your foot 10 second over sand :) you guess how much hot. see is little salty and stones.
If you want to go water park, visit In Antalya centrum The Dedeman Otel. It is so big park, ( pools,water ski,diving clup,sunbathe places,bar in the pool... )
the best clups in alanya for dance and have fun, distance is 2 hour from antalya centrum. Life is cheap in there.rent a car ( old jeeps) , eat something outside,and hotel prices cheap and easly.
If anyone want to knowledge about here , i can tell.

have a good travel.

2007 summer - Alanya

2007 Summer - Alanya

• Last visit to Antalya Ili: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Jul 3, 2007

• Anjutka's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2008 at 7:19 AM

Hi! I like it in Turkey very much...I must come back again:-)

• MJB123's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2008 at 12:25 PM

Teshekur ederim Onder for the photos/information on Antalya. I wish I had seen them before my trip to Turkey last year. I would be on that raft if I did:)

• micajo's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2007 at 11:16 AM

hello my dear nice pics of antalya

• Aug 7, 2007 at 8:54 AM

Hello Onder! Beautiful pictures. Good tips on Antalya. I love reading your homepage. I will surely include Turkey in my wishlist of places to travel.

• winnietankl's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2007 at 10:19 PM

Seems that you had a great time in Antalya huh!! Hope that next time i visit Turkey, i'll have a chance to try the rafting, must be very tough!!!

• maryingermany's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2007 at 4:07 AM

Oh this looks fantastic! I think I should try it! Never knew Turkey had such great places for sports! I have been there but in the cold season it is a nice place and enjoyed it! Have a great day!

• Umfufu's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2007 at 12:05 PM

Like the picture but not for me....thanks, but i make lunch ok!

• nezz's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2007 at 6:18 PM

Great picture. Went rafting for the first time with the family in Thailand last year and had a great time. I must scan my photo onto VT

• hotlipz's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2007 at 4:50 PM

brilliant picture! Sounds like a wonderful place to live and visit!

• ettenaj's Profile Photo
    Feb 7, 2007 at 4:02 AM

Love the rafting photo

king_tedy Used To Live Here!

Ranked Member

Badges & Stats in Antalya Ili

Have you been to Antalya Ili?

Latest Activity in Antalya Ili