"Ocean Beach- San Diego CA" Ocean Beach by yozza2005
Ocean Beach Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 130 photos
Its stunning, a photographers dream. This little town is bustling with life. At sunset make your way down to beach and watch the sunset under the pier. Its breathtaking. Here are some pictures i took...enjoy!
Ocean Beach International Travellers Hostel-
So...its cheap $17 a night and includes breakfast. Its the cheapest place ive stayed in while travelling around the States.
Security is a slight issue, despite all guests being given wristbands. During my stay one person had their laptop stolen and someone also caught the laundry room on fire, but otherwise it was well worth $17. The breakfast consists of yes...Pancakes! But other little perks were the BBQ which was free! The location...only 1minute walk to a gorgeous beach which is also dandy for surfers, with constant good swell.
- Pros:easy to reach. Take the 993 from downtown SD.
- Cons:None really...
yozza2005's Related Pages
Ocean Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ocean Beach AKA O.B.!!"
- "Ocean Beach - Eclectic Seaside Town"
- "Ocean Beach- San Diego CA"
- "Ocean Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ocean Beach
- Hotels in Ocean Beach
- Transportation in Ocean Beach
- Nightlife in Ocean Beach
- Restaurants in Ocean Beach
- Shopping in Ocean Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Ocean Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ocean Beach
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ocean Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ocean Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Plymouth Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Waya Island Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gunnislake Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Melbourne 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Tongariro National Park 1 review, 5 photos
- Auckland 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Queenstown Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Padstow Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Seaton 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Sydney 4 reviews
No friends yet.