"Plymouth." Plymouth by yozza2005
Plymouth Travel Guide: 304 reviews and 639 photos
If you're a lover of dance and R'n'B, then head to Union Street which is scattered with clubs suiting those tastes.
However, if you're a lover of jazz and blues, the barbican is the place for you.
Annabel's is a fantastic jazz and blues venue (over 21's club) located near the waterside.
Jelly Jazz (once in a Blue Moon) comes to Plymouth and is held at the Quay Club (situated on the barbican), the genre here is Funk/Downtempo dance. Entry is usually £5/£4 NUS card holders.
Opposite the Quay Club are various cocktail bars located at the waters edge.
Next, TopShop, Billabong, Fat Face, H&M, Primark, Zavvi (Virgin Megastore), Waterstones, Starbucks etc.
There is a food court on the top floor.
- Pros:A short walk from the town and you're on the barbican.
The Dolphin probably serves the best pint of Tribute Ale in Plymouth. It's probably the most reasonably priced... more travel advice
Usually during the summer months on the barbican, a small fair assembles. Rides include, the carrousel, a train ride,... more travel advice
yozza2005's Related Pages
Plymouth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Devon's Proletarian City"
- "Historical Plymouth"
- "Naval Plymouth"
- "A Unique Maritime City!"
- "Pierre_Rouss's new Cornwall Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plymouth
- Hotels in Plymouth
- Transportation in Plymouth
- Nightlife in Plymouth
- Restaurants in Plymouth
- Shopping in Plymouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Plymouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plymouth
- 16 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Plymouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plymouth
Top 10 Pages
- Plymouth Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Waya Island Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gunnislake Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Melbourne 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Tongariro National Park 1 review, 5 photos
- Auckland 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Queenstown Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Padstow Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Seaton 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Sydney 4 reviews
No friends yet.