"Heerenveen - A small town in Friesland" Heerenveen by PlanetDirk
Heerenveen Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 62 photos
Heerenveen is the town in which I live - actually, it is a village and has never earned city-rights within the Netherlands. When you travel by train you might be impressed by the size of this village in the north of the Netherlands, but in fact it is shaped kind of like a long sausage and the railways had the grand idea of building their tracks from south to north throughout the length of Heerenveen... crossing it from west to east will take you approx. 15 min by foot which might give you the right impression of its size.
- Pros:two small and cosy shopping streets, great sports facilities, very cool if you like football
- Cons:pretty boring
PlanetDirk's Related Pages
Heerenveen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heerenveen and surroundings"
- "Quite a city of sports!"
- "Heerenveen - speed-skating capital of NL?"
- "Heerenveen - A small town in Friesland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heerenveen
- Hotels in Heerenveen
- Transportation in Heerenveen
- Nightlife in Heerenveen
- Restaurants in Heerenveen
- Warnings and Dangers in Heerenveen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Heerenveen
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Heerenveen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heerenveen
Top 5 Pages
- Timisoara Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Bucharest Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 3 photos
- Cardiff Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Piran Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.