"Not a must see" Aden Municipality by dutchwindmill
Aden Municipality Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 76 photos
Arriving by car, you'll want to head to the "island" (strictly speaking a peninsula). On the causeway watch out for birds, like flamingos and pelicans in the lagoon on your left-hand side.
The old part of town is a bit of a let-down, although the backdrop of steep bare mountains is magnificent.
Not a very well-preserved British-colonial city, one can still find the remants of those days, especially in the Western part of the city (keep right once you reach the "island").
Good place to relax on the beach in some luxury.
Various shops plus a Lulu Hypermarket (a regional chain). ATMs. Best selection of food stuffs in Yemen at the... more travel advice
dutchwindmill's Related Pages
Aden Municipality Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not a must see"
- "Not a mad dog in sight"
- "Old Aden Postcards"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aden Municipality
- Hotels in Aden Municipality
- Transportation in Aden Municipality
- Restaurants in Aden Municipality
- Shopping in Aden Municipality
- Warnings and Dangers in Aden Municipality
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aden Municipality
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Aden Municipality?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aden Municipality
Photos in Aden MunicipalitySee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanaa Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Yemen Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shibam 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Aden Municipality Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- `Amran Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Shaharah Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Oman Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manakhah Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Cairo 7 reviews
- Djibouti Intro, 6 reviews