Shibam by dutchwindmill Top 5 Page for this destination
Shibam Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 82 photos
The women working the fields wearing their typical Hadrami high straw hats are particularly averse to being... more travel advice
Go half an hour before sunset to the hills south of the city. Yes, it's definitely 'on the beaten path' but worth it. more travel advice
dutchwindmill's Related Pages
Shibam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Towering Shibam"
- "Shibam Hadramawt"
- "The Curse of Unesco?"
- "The oldest skyscraper-city in the world"
- "Spectacular Shibam"
- "Wadi hadramawt and the Eastern Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shibam
- Hotels in Shibam
- Transportation in Shibam
- Nightlife in Shibam
- Restaurants in Shibam
- Shopping in Shibam
- Warnings and Dangers in Shibam
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Shibam
- 5 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Shibam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shibam
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sanaa Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos
- Yemen Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shibam 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Aden Municipality Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- `Amran Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Shaharah Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Oman Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Manakhah Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Cairo 7 reviews
- Djibouti Intro, 6 reviews
FriendsSee All Friends (8)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Shibam hotel reviews
- Shibam Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions