"SORT - LLEIDA" Sort by MaheshSamtani
Sort Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
Sort is a small town in the norther Spanish province of Lerida o Lleida en Catalan language. A natural paradise of infinite beauty sorrounded by national parks and rough waters that permit wonderfull adventure water sports like rafting and with one of Spains most important ski stations in the surrounding areas. Sort is at a distance of less than 300 kilometers from Barcelona and the best ways of coming here are by car or by bus from Barcelona or Lerida. A minimum of two to three days is recomended to be able to enjoy some of the many pleasures that this small town beholds.
One of the most famous lottery draws in the whole world is the Gordo de Navidad - the Christmas lottery draw, which is... more travel advice
Spain is home to many wonderfull national parks, each surrounding natural extensions of immense beauty, protecting... more travel advice
MaheshSamtani's Related Pages
Sort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SORT - LLEIDA"
- "Sort - The place to raft"
- "Extreme sports at the Pyrenees"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sort
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Sort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sort
Photos in SortSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Valencia Intro, 86 reviews, 209 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 26 reviews, 52 photos
- Madrid Intro, 17 reviews, 37 photos
- Lucerne Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Punta Cana Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Benidorm Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 6 reviews, 16 photos
- Spain Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos