`En Boqeq Hotel Tips by iblatt Top 5 Page for this destination
`En Boqeq Hotels: 8 reviews and 20 photos
Prima Spa Club Hotel: view from the road
We spent a very pleasant weekend in the Spa Club Hotel. Its location is very central in Ein Boqeq. It is not immediately on the beach but across the road; however, access to the beach is easy. There is a private beach for hotel guests, with a lifeguard, sun beds and umbrellas, but without other beach services. The large public beach is right next to it.
The outdoor swimming pool has regular chlorinated water, and is medium size. There is a small indoor pool in the spa with salt-rich Dead Sea water. The spa is the hotel's pride, and is lavishly decorated in Moroccan style. The spa offers various massages, mud treatments and more with prices ranging between NIS 180 and 250.
Our room was not large but quite convenient. It's a pity that the windows are narrow and offer just a limited view, and that the rooms have no balconies.
The hotel also offers free bicycles and a small but well equipped gym.
The food was plentiful and tasty, both for breakfast and for dinner.
Service was efficient, but overall not too friendly, and smiles were scarce.
During our stay (as private guests) there was also a big noisy group of trade union officials staying there, which did not help to create the relaxed, tranquil ambience which this spa hotel claims.
This is certainly a good hotel, but not the best in Ein Boqeq.
Address: Ein Boqeq, Dead Sea 86930
Comparison: about average
Directions: In the center of the Ein Boqeq hotel area, opposite the public beach.
More Reviews (6)
- Salt, Mud, and Dead Sea Products
- See All Float in the Dead Sea!
- Mud bath, mud mask, mud everywhere...
iblatt's Related Pages
`En Boqeq Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Dead Sea"
- "VT meet in Nahal Bokek"
- "Health and well being pilgrimage"
- "Ein Boqeq and the Dead Sea"
- "The Tourist's Hot Spot on the Dead Sea"
- "Otherwise known as The Dead Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in `En Boqeq
- Hotels in `En Boqeq
- Transportation in `En Boqeq
- Nightlife in `En Boqeq
- Restaurants in `En Boqeq
- Shopping in `En Boqeq
- Warnings and Dangers in `En Boqeq
- See All...
Explore the World
- Marseille des Anges Hotel
- Charles Bridge Residence
- Villa dei Bosconi
- Fedriades Hotel
- Sonoma Creek Inn
- Llh The Castle Hotel
- Riad Zolah
- Pensionat Oden Vasastan
- Patria Palace Hotel
- Hotel Del Gobernador
- Home Inn (Jinan Beiyuan Street)
- Hyatt Regency Tech Center
- Sands Acapulco
- Holiday Inn Oulu
Badges & Stats in `En Boqeq
- 7 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to `En Boqeq?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `En Boqeq
Photos in `En BoqeqSee All Photos (31)
Read real reviews about `En Boqeq Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 81 reviews, 309 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 66 reviews, 249 photos
- Berlin Intro, 38 reviews, 121 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 118 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination `En Gedi Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos
- Ra`ananna Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herzliya Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Haifa 18 reviews, 55 photos