"The Tourist's Hot Spot on the Dead Sea" Top 5 Page for this destination `En Boqeq by iblatt
`En Boqeq Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 221 photos
Most tourists who come to spend a few days on the Dead Sea stay in Ein Boqeq. This is a well developed resort with all the facilities: Hotels, from 3 stars to 5 stars; beaches, some public and some belonging to the hotels; spas with any kind of treatment you may wish (including the famous Dead Sea mud baths)... Most of the restaurants are located in the hotels, and there are only a few in the small commercial centers, which also offer some shopping opportunities, mainly souvenirs, swimsuits and beach accessories, and of course Dead Sea products: mineral salts, mud, creams and lotions.
There is no town or village of Ein Boqeq, this is purely a tourist resort. It can also serve as a base or starting point for a tour of Massada, Ein Gedi and other sites along the shores of the Dead Sea.
There are a couple of small shopping centers in Ein Boqeq; near the Hod Hotel you will find the Petra shopping center.... more travel advice
On the Dead Sea beaches and in the Dead Sea spas you will come across strange looking human-like creatures with a... more travel advice
iblatt's Related Pages
`En Boqeq Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Dead Sea"
- "VT meet in Nahal Bokek"
- "Health and well being pilgrimage"
- "Ein Boqeq and the Dead Sea"
- "The Tourist's Hot Spot on the Dead Sea"
- "Otherwise known as The Dead Sea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in `En Boqeq
- Hotels in `En Boqeq
- Transportation in `En Boqeq
- Nightlife in `En Boqeq
- Restaurants in `En Boqeq
- Shopping in `En Boqeq
- Warnings and Dangers in `En Boqeq
- See All...
Badges & Stats in `En Boqeq
- 7 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (74)
Have you been to `En Boqeq?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in `En Boqeq
Photos in `En BoqeqSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 81 reviews, 309 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 66 reviews, 249 photos
- Berlin Intro, 38 reviews, 121 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 118 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination `En Gedi Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos
- Ra`ananna Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herzliya Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Haifa 18 reviews, 55 photos