Herzliya Local Custom Tips by iblatt Top 5 Page for this destination
Herzliya Local Customs: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Herzeliya Walk 2009
Once a year, on a Saturday morning around November, ther Herzeliya Walk takes place. Many hundreds of Herzeliyans (and a few others) take the walk, young and old, families, couples and singles, with all kinds of activities scattered along the route: live music, children's games and fun, sports activities etc.
The city museum of Beit Rishonim is open to the public with free guided tours.
You can choose between an 8 km route and a 5 km one.
There is a carnaval atmosphere at the end of the route. Go for it!
More Reviews (15)
iblatt's Related Pages
Herzliya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Herziliya Petuach, "land" of eating places"
- "Eat, drink, and be merry"
- "City by the Beach"
- "VT BBQ beach meet 5-2003"
- "half daytrip to Herzliya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Herzliya
- Hotels in Herzliya
- Transportation in Herzliya
- Nightlife in Herzliya
- Restaurants in Herzliya
- Shopping in Herzliya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Herzliya
- 16 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (75)
Have you been to Herzliya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Herzliya
Photos in HerzliyaSee All Photos (60)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 81 reviews, 309 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 66 reviews, 249 photos
- Berlin Intro, 38 reviews, 121 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 118 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination `En Gedi Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos
- Ra`ananna Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herzliya Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Haifa 18 reviews, 55 photos