"Israeli Resort Town with an International Flavor" Top 5 Page for this destination Netanya by iblatt

Netanya Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 191 photos

Promenade and Beaches

Netanya, a coastal city 30 min north of Tel-Aviv, has long made a reputation for itself as a seaside resort.

I love the long promenade, with beautiful views of the sea, wide and blue to the distant horizon. I enjoy hearing the medley of languages: Hebrew, French, English, Russian...

The beaches are numerous and many of them have a distinct character. My favorite is the more remote and laid back Poleg Beach.

Family and Friends in Netanya

One couple whom I identify with Netanya are Dave and Faye, who absolutely love this city, which has everything they like and enjoy. Here is the photo of Dave walking his dog Tas on the promenade.

Then there were Idit and Yuval, who lived on King David street (until they moved to Pardessiya). I remember our kids climbing up the stage in the empty amphitheater on the promenade and performing for us...

• Last visit to Netanya: Mar 2012
  • Intro Updated Mar 18, 2012

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I spent most of my last visit to Netanya (more than a decade ago) at the hospital after a dog at he hotel pool bit my daughter...It was just a nip, but she was a little thing and people scared us about rabies.

iblatt Visits Here Frequently!

iblatt

“There is no such thing as an uninteresting destination”

Badges & Stats in Netanya

Have you been to Netanya?