"Residential Community on the Dead Sea" Newe Zohar by iblatt
Newe Zohar Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Neve Zohar claims the title of "the lowest human settlement on earth" due to its location on the Dead Sea.
There is little here for a visitor: It is a low-middle class residential area, and the location of the offices of the Tamar Regional Council.
However, it is the nearest residential community to the Ein Bokek tourist resort, with its hotels, spas, restaurants and beaches.
Some holiday apartments are available for staying overnight or for longer periods, providing a cheaper accommodation option compared to the Ein Bokek hotels.
Although Neve Zohar is located on the Dead Sea shore, there is currently no beach there (nearby Ein Bokek has a public beach and several private beaches).
iblatt's Related Pages
Newe Zohar Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Newe Zohar
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (75)
Have you been to Newe Zohar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Newe Zohar
- Posted in Travel Jerusalem Forum "Re: Best area to stay"
- Commented on one of iblatt's Newe Zohar travel pages
- created a Newe Zohar Travel Page "Residential Community on the Dead Sea"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Residential Community on the Dead Sea"
- Wrote a Review Reasonable Place to Stay for a... in Newe Zohar Hotels
Photos in Newe ZoharSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 81 reviews, 309 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 66 reviews, 249 photos
- Berlin Intro, 38 reviews, 121 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 118 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination `En Gedi Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos
- Ra`ananna Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herzliya Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Haifa 18 reviews, 55 photos