"Yeroham: Town in the Midst of the Negev Desert" Yeroham by iblatt
Yeroham Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 98 photos
The sandstone at the bottom of the Large Crater (Makhtesh) has undegone oxidation with many different minerals, creating... more travel advice
Mount Avnun offers a sweeping, panoramic view of the Large Makhtesh (crater) from its western rim. It is 656 meters... more travel advice
iblatt's Related Pages
Yeroham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Yeroham: Town in the Midst of the Negev Desert"
- "Yeroham, gate to Maktesh Gadol and Katan"
- "Maktesh Gadol"
- "Yeroham and its stronghold"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Yeroham
- 5 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Yeroham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Yeroham
- Posted in Travel Israel Forum "Re: Medical tourism"
- created a Yeroham Travel Page "Yeroham: Town in the Midst of the Negev Desert"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Yeroham: Town in the Midst of the Negev Desert"
- Uploaded a Video to Yeroham
- Wrote a Review Colored Sand in the Large Crater (Makhtesh) in Yeroham Things to Do
Photos in YerohamSee All Photos (26)
Videos in YerohamSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Jerusalem Intro, 81 reviews, 309 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 66 reviews, 249 photos
- Berlin Intro, 38 reviews, 121 photos
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 118 photos
- Athens Intro, 23 reviews, 102 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination `En Gedi Intro, 21 reviews, 88 photos
- Ra`ananna Intro, 18 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oxford Intro, 15 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Herzliya Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Haifa 18 reviews, 55 photos