"HAMMAMET" Hammamet by micajo
Hammamet Travel Guide: 174 reviews and 440 photos
Hammamet is a town in Tunisia. Due to its beaches it is a popular destination for swimming and water sports. It was the first tourist destination in Tunisia. It is located in the south east of the northern peninsula of Cap Bon in the Governorate of Nabeul, on the northern edge of the Gulf of Hammamet.
It is particularly known for jasmine, and this is how the tourist resort of Yasmine Hammamet got its name. All over Hammamet, souvenirs made of jasmine can be found.
micajo's Related Pages
Hammamet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Interesting town"
- "Tunisia, Hammamet"
- "A visit to Tunisia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hammamet
- Hotels in Hammamet
- Transportation in Hammamet
- Nightlife in Hammamet
- Restaurants in Hammamet
- Shopping in Hammamet
- Warnings and Dangers in Hammamet
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hammamet
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Hammamet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hammamet
Photos in HammametSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Tunisia 8 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Pisa Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cannes Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antibes Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambridge Intro, 10 reviews
- Lucca Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue