There are many people
that we meet in our lives
but only a very few
will make a lasting impression
on our minds and hearts
It is these people that we will
think of often
and who will always remain
important to us
as true friends
We had a wonderful time together, hope it won't be the first and last time you visit Malta. You're always welcome ....
I loved this place....just sit down, relax and enjoy the sun. Very friendly and warm people.
Un grandissimo abbraccio a Chiara per la meravigliosa accoglienza.
So... once upon a time a girl called Joanie was born.... nice start uhh:):):)
Joke apart.... I am Joanie from Malta and am 30 years old... getting old mates:( I am the only child in the family so I don't have any brothers or sisters to fight with... is it good or bad???
I live in Birzebbugia, a small village in the south of Malta. In summer would be great since there is the beach and lots of tourists come to enjoy the sun. Malta is a small country but even though I love travelling, I think that everyone misses his home sweet home.
I work as a senior clerk in a government department dealing in the issuing of shop permits. I've been working here for 9 years, and even though sometimes I complain and want to find an other job, I look around and see that I have the best colleagues one can ever have... so I change my mind and stay here.
I have friends but the ones that I call true friends are few, cos there are friends that only come when they need you and I hate that cos I think that friendship is always and precious.
Personal Pages (6)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 93 Reviews
- 234 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 21 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- micajo and y2ketan2007 are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Good hotel and great location in Barcelona Hotels
- Uploaded a Photo to "Good hotel and great location"
- Posted in Travel Tunisia Forum "Re: zoo"
- Commented on hivaoa1's profile page
- created a Cambridge Travel Page "CAMBRIDGE"
updated their Profile Page "WELCOME"
Top 10 Pages
- Tunisia 8 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malta Intro, 11 reviews, 18 photos
- Pisa Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cannes Intro, 5 reviews, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Siena Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antibes Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nice Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambridge Intro, 10 reviews
- Lucca Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue