"WELCOME" micajo's Profile

There are many people
that we meet in our lives
but only a very few
will make a lasting impression
on our minds and hearts
It is these people that we will
think of often
and who will always remain
important to us
as true friends

HAPPY DAYS WITH CHIARA, NATHALIE AND STELLA

We had a wonderful time together, hope it won't be the first and last time you visit Malta. You're always welcome ....

LA BELLA LIVORNO

I loved this place....just sit down, relax and enjoy the sun. Very friendly and warm people.

Un grandissimo abbraccio a Chiara per la meravigliosa accoglienza.

WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT ME????

So... once upon a time a girl called Joanie was born.... nice start uhh:):):)

Joke apart.... I am Joanie from Malta and am 30 years old... getting old mates:( I am the only child in the family so I don't have any brothers or sisters to fight with... is it good or bad???

I live in Birzebbugia, a small village in the south of Malta. In summer would be great since there is the beach and lots of tourists come to enjoy the sun. Malta is a small country but even though I love travelling, I think that everyone misses his home sweet home.

I work as a senior clerk in a government department dealing in the issuing of shop permits. I've been working here for 9 years, and even though sometimes I complain and want to find an other job, I look around and see that I have the best colleagues one can ever have... so I change my mind and stay here.

I have friends but the ones that I call true friends are few, cos there are friends that only come when they need you and I hate that cos I think that friendship is always and precious.

• Intro Updated Jan 25, 2009

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
micajo's Profile Photo

micajo

““One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” - Henry Miller”

Real Name