"Michigan" Kalamazoo by vargome
Kalamazoo Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 84 photos
This is where my life began, on a small dirt road in Midwest Michigan. I have many fond memories of exploring the land around the home where I lived until I was eight.
For most of my life, I have lived in an area where I could quickly access the water. Water provides a sense of balance within my life. Growing up, I spent many hours around the beaches and sand dunes of Lake Michigan.
The down side to living in Michigan is that the land is flat, and there are very few areas where there is outdoor climbing. Additionally, the weather is very hot and humid in the summer, and bitter cold in the winter. Therefore, there is an indoor climbing gym that helps to support my climbing habit when I visit my home.
- Pros:Lake Michigan sunsets
- Cons:Living in the Midwest
vargome's Related Pages
Kalamazoo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kalamazoo - Home of My Best Pal!"
- "What to Do in Kalamazoo"
- "My adopted hometown"
- "Lived here for five years"
- "Some of my favorite couches"
- "Candy Cane Lane"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kalamazoo
- Hotels in Kalamazoo
- Transportation in Kalamazoo
- Nightlife in Kalamazoo
- Restaurants in Kalamazoo
- Warnings and Dangers in Kalamazoo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kalamazoo
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kalamazoo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kalamazoo
Photos in KalamazooSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Florianópolis Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Puerto Viejo Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Mancora Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Kalamazoo Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Seattle 1 review, 4 photos
- Lima Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Cusco Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Rio de Janeiro 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Portland Intro, 3 photos