"Caesarea" Caesarea by Bregman
Caesarea Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 306 photos
Caesarea is one of the most beautiful archeological sites in Israel. Not only the site has magnicient buidlings from different periods and a fully functioning Roman theatre, it is located right on the beach. From which the ancient port can be seen. the port is now covered by water.
Apart from the archeological site, Caesarea is home to some of the richest people in Israel. It's not by chance it has the only golf club in Israel.
The only golf club in Israel. This sport is not that popular here, so if you're into it, this is your place. more travel advice
Caesarea has a rich history, starting as a Phoenician port in the 3rd century BC, then taken by the Jews only to be... more travel advice
Bregman's Related Pages
Caesarea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Caesarea of Herod the Great"
- "Ancient City Of Caesarea"
- "Ralli Museum"
- "we took a day off and went to caesarea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Caesarea
- Hotels in Caesarea
- Transportation in Caesarea
- Nightlife in Caesarea
- Restaurants in Caesarea
- Shopping in Caesarea
- Warnings and Dangers in Caesarea
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Caesarea
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Caesarea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Caesarea
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
Latest Caesarea hotel reviews
- Dan Hotels Caesaria
- 129 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013