"Selous Game Reserve" Selous Game Reserve by Bregman
Selous Game Reserve Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 43 photos
Selous Game Reserve is not as famous as the reserves in the north of Tanzania. The result is it is not nearly as crowded. The good thing is, the animals are not used to people and act completely naturally. The bad thing is, it takes longer to find them. You can spend 3 days here without seeing a single lion. But, you can spend the entire day in the bush without seeing another car.
Well, no much point incoming all the way here without going out to the bush. See the travelogue section for some... more travel advice
The only way to get around the reserve is with a good, strong, 4x4 vehicle. The roads are in terrible state, especially... more travel advice
Bregman's Related Pages
Selous Game Reserve Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Selous Game Reserve"
- "Selous - Tanzania's Untouched Wilderness"
- "Vast, Untamed and off the beaten track"
- "Across Southern Safaris/ Tanzania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Selous Game Reserve
- Hotels in Selous Game Reserve
- Transportation in Selous Game Reserve
- Nightlife in Selous Game Reserve
- Restaurants in Selous Game Reserve
- Warnings and Dangers in Selous Game Reserve
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Selous Game Reserve
- 7 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Selous Game Reserve?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Selous Game Reserve
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues