"Yahudiyah Nature Reserve" Al Yahudiyah by Bregman
Al Yahudiyah Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 41 photos
The Yahudiyah area has several streams with beautiful canyons and waterfalls. Some of the best hikes can be found in this area. Some are quite easy and some are quite tough, requiring some swimming and jumping into the water from quite high places (which is forbidden now).
This area is full with streams, waterfalls and pools. In summer, these pools are very popular. Hiking in a hot summer... more travel advice
While it's cool and shaded down, near the water, it can be quite hot climbing up. This poor dog is an example of that.... more travel advice
Bregman's Related Pages
Al Yahudiyah Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a.k.a. Yehudiya Nature Reserve & Golan Heights"
- "The Hexagons Pool"
- "Gamla - history, nature, cliffs, flora, birds"
- "Yahudiyah Nature Reserve"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Al Yahudiyah
- Hotels in Al Yahudiyah
- Warnings and Dangers in Al Yahudiyah
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Al Yahudiyah
- 4 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Al Yahudiyah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Al Yahudiyah
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues