"Gamla" Dayr Quruh by Bregman
Dayr Quruh Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 53 photos
This place has something for everyone. There are the ruins of the 2000 years old city, a nature reserve, a 50 metres high waterfall, vultures and other birds of prey and the ruins of an old church.
Shown here is a dolmen. One of many in the area. These are prehistoric structures used as gravestones.
One of the main attractions of the Gamla nature reserve is the vulture lookout. From the top of the cliff, you can watch... more travel advice
The Gamla nature reserve has some attractions making it appealing to everyone. Beautiful flowers and butterflies,... more travel advice
Bregman's Related Pages
Dayr Quruh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a.k.a. Gamla Nature Reserve & Golan Heights"
- "Gamla (in Israel's Golan Heights)"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Dayr Quruh
- 5 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Dayr Quruh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dayr Quruh
Top 10 Pages
- Israel Intro, 67 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jerusalem Intro, 58 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 12 reviews, 115 photos, 8 travelogues
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 27 reviews, 60 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haifa Intro, 23 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Salzburg Intro, 11 reviews, 71 photos, 4 travelogues
- San Francisco Intro, 14 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 20 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues